Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 25, 2023

WOOOOOOOO (February 25th 2023)

Day 56  

Life is awesome! I love being alive so much!!!

Also I'm going by the name Lilith now, short for Lithium.

as well as John, short for Jonathan. I know I'm a trans girl but still going by a masculine name is cool. I'm still going by the name Nora (short for Eleanor) too tho, I have multiple names lol!

Also I'm doing this late, but thankfully blogger lets you edit these posts to be whenever you want! I could edit a post to be before I was even born if I wanted to, I might do that. 

YEAH ^_^ 


Song of the Day: Dinosaur Jr. - Sludgefeast

Not the Chipmunks on 16 Speed album!

462 days until I turn 18 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...