Sunday, September 27, 2026

weird night

September 27th 2026

Holy crap.
That concert was a night to remember.
Weird Al is one hell of a performer, he’s in his late 60s and he’s absolutely killing it on stage.
and this is a pretty massive tour. That’s awesome.

He’s always been a favorite artist of mine, ever since I was a kid. And it’s interesting to see how diverse the crowd at a Weird Al concert is. So many people from different age groups and walks of life. Weird Al is one of those artists who’s beloved by every type of person. 

The music was great too. He played all of his best songs. 
There were brief intermissions of clip montages played throughout, and it was interesting seeing all the different ones. Especially the fake interviews he does. The one he did with Eminem is still one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. 

Much Love!! 
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: “Weird Al” Yankovic - White & Nerdy
I got a T-Shirt of this song too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Screwy

October 1st 2026 I wish I wasn’t so erratic all the time, I wish everything didn’t feel so fast moving and I wish my brain didn’t make me fe...