Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Trying something new

September 8th 2026

Decided to start doing these in an actual journal and digitizing them later, just as a way of reducing my screen time. Feels nice to give myself a break, y'know? I hope my handwriting isn't too shitty...

Finally caved and listened to Steely Dan for Steely Dan September. Y'all weren't kidding! I can't remember the last time I've heard an album as good as Aja. Some of my friends do NOT play about The Dan, and I see why!

 I also still need to watch Project Hail Mary. It looks really good. Haven't seen many Ryan Gosling movies but he's always great in everything. Another thing is that I know for a fact Project Hail Mary will end up being one of those movies I'm incredibly annoying about for like a month straight. 

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: Steely Dan - Peg
I should've started listening to them years ago
Touhou tomorrow.
ojn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...