Thursday, September 17, 2026

glutenpee will return in avengers doomsday

September 17th 2026

I’m gonna make a post on my new account @/gaylittlescarab explaining everything that happened with glutenpee to my knowledge, but for now I think it’s looking good that I might be able to get the account back, even if it’s not wanting to let me recover it. I’ll try to figure things out, and maybe once I make that post and go into detail on what happened I’ll have more eyes on my situation and more people who can help me.

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: Lemon Demon - New Way Out
Classic. Been bumping this one since I was 13 and I still adore it.
10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...