September 26th 2026
Weird Al concert tomorrow!!! I’m excited!!! ^_^
I’ve always been a big fan of his stuff ever since I was like 6 years old.
Pretty much my whole life, lol.
I’m not a big Star Wars fan, but I love his Star Wars parodies for one. (The Saga Begins, Yoda)
Other parodies I love include: Amish Paradise, White & Nerdy, Word Crimes, Jurassic Park, Gump, My Bologna, and Trapped in the Drive Thru.
He’s not just a parody artist, though. He’s made some original songs that are just as good if not better than his parodies. Dog Eat Dog, Everything You Know is Wrong, Hardware Store, Virus Alert.
Song of the Day: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can’t Hold Us
I would’ve loved to see Weird Al do a Macklemore parody instead of just including Thrift Shop in the polka medley. Oh well.
Concert tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment