Monday, September 28, 2026

Craigslist

September 28th 2026

Still thinking about the concert lmao. That was awesome last night.

Also I learned about his song “Craigslist” which is a style parody of The Doors with RAY MANZAREK HIMSELF on keyboard. I think it was one of Ray’s last songs before his passing. Since the song came out in 2009 and he died 4 years later. 

Is it even a style parody anymore when the keyboardist of the band you’re parodying plays on the song?

Nonetheless it’s great, I’ve always wanted to know what it would sound like if The Doors ever did a song about Craigslist.

Much Love!! 
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: “Weird Al” Yankovic - Craigslist
Apparently he did this one because he imagined what it would be like if Jim Morrison sang about Craigslist and thought it would be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...