September 15th 2026
Working on digitizing my physical journal entries. Definitely gonna touch a lot of these up. Not a fan of how I wrote the 9/11 one so I'm making a bunch of changes to it. Not the material itself just how it was formatted and stuff. I also misspelled a bunch of words. I was half asleep I'm usually pretty good with spelling stuff I was nominated to represent my class in the spelling bee from 3rd grade all the way to 5th grade and I placed 3rd in 5th grade and 5th in 3rd grade. We don't talk about 4th grade where I placed like 20th because I'd gotten no sleep. Notice how a lot of my big mistakes happen because I'm so so sleepy.
Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3
Song of the Day: TISM - Get Thee In My Behind, Satan
I feel like the Australian equivalent to a weeaboo whenever I listen to these guys.
Fortune's Weave in 2 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment