Sunday, September 13, 2026

friggin chickens pissing me off ugh

September 13th 2026

Why are people dunking on that Haminations kid and his song so hard? Like yeah it’s not great but it’s just 5 minutes of him being like “I love apple juice and hanging out with my friends” like it’s not something I can hate on without feeling like an asshole

In the same Chazington video SomethingElseYT’s “I’m Something Else” song got just as much attention and is honestly a funnier song for a variety of reasons I can’t really explain. I’ve found this song amusing for 3 years now ever since I first heard it, and I honestly really like it too. 

“Not only am I something… I’m something else๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ” is so damn funny dude he thought that shit was so tuff and y'know what he was right

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the day: SomethingElseYT - I’m Something Else
“Fricken chickens pissin me off ugh!” Actual gold 
Fortune's Weave in 4 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

glutenpee will return in avengers doomsday

September 17th 2026 I’m gonna make a post on my new account @/gaylittlescarab explaining everything that happened with glutenpee to my knowl...