Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Nora Drop

September 3rd 2026

Started listening to new albums I haven’t yet heard because I haven’t been in a music discovery mood lately and I figured I should try to find some cool stuff. I listened to The Strokes’ “Is This It” and The White Stripes’ “Elephant”

Elephant was an alright album. I’ve heard better for sure. Seven Nation Army was the only real standout in my opinion

Is This It is an all time classic though. I say that but I’ve only heard it once. Point is I get why this is in the RYM top 100. Still a 9/10 though. 

I still have several more albums I wanna check out like 69 Love Songs and Crime of the Century but I’ve been lazy when it comes to those I wanna get in the right mindset for them.

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: The Strokes - Last Nite [2] 
Always loved this song, though.
6 days until EoSD remake.

Media Log 2026 - September 3rd;
62. The White Stripes - Elephant 
63. The Strokes - Is This It

No comments:

Post a Comment

edgy cat roleplay soap opera

September 7th 2026 Warrior Cats is less a conventional series of novels and moreso a literary soap opera starring religious cats. Instead of...