September 22nd 2026
Today is Tuesday. Mostly unremarkable, but I’ve been thinking about Five Starcle Men again.
and Ween, but I’m always thinking about Ween. One of the best bands ever.
I kinda screwed up on that exam the other day, oops ehe!!
I need to read more of the textbook.
Oh yeah here’s a rant from my Instagram story I feel like publishing on here too.
I hated playing clarinet for a variety of reasons, one of them being having to build it every single time like yeah man I play legos as an instrument apparently.
I wanted to switch to orchestra too because the girl I had a crush on was in orchestra but my mom was like “you committed to this” no I didn’t you wanted me to do this and you talked me into playing clarinet because you wanted me to play saxophone which like sure saxophone is cool but I’d rather play trumpet or flute or maybe I DUNNO I’D RATHER BE IN ORCHESTRA.
I’m not still mad about it just saying I feel like I was reasonably mad about it at the time.
Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3
Song of the Day: Ween - Flies on My Dick
Sweet Mindfuck Lady is a banger nickname imma start telling people to call me that. Jokes aside this is a really good song, probably one of my favorites on Pure Guava
5 days until concert!
No comments:
Post a Comment