Thursday, September 24, 2026

¡Ay caramba!

September 24th 2026

Happy anniversary to Weezer's 2nd studio album, Pinkerton.
30 years ago today, Rivers Cuomo put out a masterpiece of an album that everyone misunderstood despite him explaining before it even came out that it chronicled one of the darkest times in his life while he was studying at Harvard. They didn't understand it, and as such The World Turned and Left Him Here. That's from the Blue album but still. Anyways, great album. I still need to listen to Songs From the Black Hole. Weezer's still good every now and then but I understand why people say they peaked here. This album was hated at first but now people finally get it, which is nice. 
Across the Sea is still uncomfortable in my opinion.

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow <3

Song of the Day: Weezer - El Scorcho
Easily my favorite song on here. It's kind of relatable? God I feel like such a chud admitting I relate to a song from Pinkerton, but at least it's one of the more acceptable ones to relate to I think. Not sure. 
3 days until concert

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Ay caramba!

September 24th 2026 Happy anniversary to Weezer's 2nd studio album, Pinkerton. 30 years ago today, Rivers Cuomo put out a masterpiece of...