Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Cirno Day 2026

September ⑨th 2026

Cirno Day! I love Cirno RAAAHH!!
Our favorite lovable idiot isn't the only Touhou related thing we're celebrating today, however. The EoSD remake released today! Technically tomorrow in Japan, though. Haven't played it yet, but it looks really cool. I wonder what other Touhou games will be getting remakes in the future. I dunno, I haven't been online at all today. I've been studying for my Geology test tomorrow. We had a lab today and that was really fun. This other girl in the class helped out a lot, she seems nice! That's all from me today, though.

Much Love!!
Nora Meadow ⑨

Song of the Day: ZUN - Beloved Tomboyish Girl [2]
I can't wait to hear the new arrangements!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like the beatles

October 2nd 2026 Day 1 of this weird fall break I'm going through Not much to say, I just listened to The Beatles all day because I like...