September 6th 2026
Ouuuughhhhh.
Today’s my six year tranniversary (that’s not like. the slur is it? I want to combine trans + anniversary and that’s the only way to do it and it’s really unfortunate)
What I’m trying to say is six years ago today I realized I was trans. It was incredibly obvious to everyone around me because I’d been questioning it a lot the past week or so but on the sixth I finally came to terms with it.
I still wonder if I made the right call? I dunno, I was kinda just experimenting and I ended up feeling a lot better presenting as a girl online and something about it was comforting. My gender nowadays is weird and hard to explain beyond the box of just “girl” but I think girl is a good way to simplify it, there’s just so much more going on there with me to explain.
I don’t wanna be “everything at once” but that’s a good song
Song of the Day: Lenka - Everything At Once
Everyone talks about the Windows commercial but for me it was the Disney one
3 days until EoSD remake!
No comments:
Post a Comment