Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Your Place Ermine? (February 29th 2024)

 Once every 4 years it happens. Leap Day... 

Today Spirit Phone turns 8 years old, and it's the 2nd anniversary. Because leap day.

This album is important to me. I really don't care what anyone has to say about that because I adore this album so much. It meant a lot to me when I was 13 and it still means a lot to me today.

I just found out ermines exist today.



Also called stoats! They're stoated!

I love these lil guys....

her name is zloopy epsilon and 
she wants to meet potential architects all night
she wants to purchase urban real estate all night
she wants to study local zoning laws all night
she wants to calculate construction costs all night


My friend gave me a lil plastic pink duck today. I don't have a picture of the duck but I'll get one tomorrow, promise. :) She wanted me to name the duck, I couldn't come up with anything at first but I finally came up with.....Sir Crabcakes! He's very tiny and he's my son now. She also said something really important to me today that I honestly needed to hear. She's so sweet ^_^

I'm so happy today and I'm not sure why. I've been in a good mood. 

SONG OF THE DAY: LEMON DEMON - NO EYED GIRL 🦠

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPIRIT PHONE!!!! @_@

85 DAYS UNTIL YA GIRL GRADUATES!

R-R-R-RECAP TIME!

This month was 5/10 tbh. Some things sucked but overall I feel pretty happy and I think I've got a bright future ahead of me. I said that last month, didn't I?


1: Yuno Miles - Road to Riches ☁

2: Beat Happening - Teenage Caveman 🌲

3: 99 Cent Baby - Wicked Weed πŸ’Š

4: Hoplites - αΌ© Ο„αΏΆΞ½ λυσσημάτων ἄγγΡλος πŸ‘»

5: Tapir - On A Grassy Knoll (We'll Bow Together) 🌱

6: 1 Trait Danger - Back Up (He's the Man) ⚡

7: Talking Heads - Burning Down the House πŸ”₯

8: Nirvana - Territorial Pissings ⭐

9: Armpit Termites - Cold and Damp Farmers ❄

10: Kanye West - Last Call πŸ”₯

11: Lil Ugly Mane - Twistin' πŸ‘»

12: AJJ - Brave as a Noun 🐜

13: Akofa Akoussah - Dandou Kodjo 🎡

14: Lemon Demon - Cat Hacks 🐱

15: They Might Be Giants - Boat of Car 🌊

16: The Doors - The Crystal Ship 🌊

17: My Singing Monsters - Cold Island ❄

18: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody ⚡

19: Pavement - Spit on a Stranger πŸ„

20: Orchestra Baobab - On verra Γ§a 🧠

21: King Gizzard - Invisible Face πŸ‘Ύ

22: Green Day - Coming Clean πŸ’Š

23: Lizzy McAlpine - Ceilings 🌊

24: Thin Lizzy - The Boys are Back In Town ⚙

25: Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - Rocket Coaster ⭐

26: My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes 🩸

27: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer ☢

28: Self - Dead Man πŸ‘»

29: Lemon Demon - No Eyed Girl 🦠

20 of 24

1. Horror πŸ‘» (3) πŸ‘‘

2. Water 🌊 (3)

3. Lightning ⚡ (2)

4. Cosmic ⭐ (2)

5. Fire πŸ”₯ (2)

6. Ice ❄ (2)

7. Drug πŸ’Š (2)

8. Wood 🌲 (1)

9. Metal ⚙ (1)

10. Nature 🌱 (1)

11. Blood 🩸 (1)

12. Air ☁ (1)

13. Fungus πŸ„ (1)

14. Sound 🎡 (1)

15. Beast 🐱 (1)

16. Bacteria 🦠 (1)

17. Cyber πŸ‘Ύ (1)

18. Sleep 🧠 (1)

19. Nuclear ☢ (1)

20. Bug 🐜 (1)

When I assign a song "metal" I'm referring to its elemental vibe, I'm not calling the song metal as in the music genre. I'm saying it has the vibe of literal metal. If that makes sense

SAME ELEMENT, SAME DAY

Feb 4th: 2023 & 2024 - Horror

Feb 26th: 2023 & 2024 - Blood

COUNTRIES REPRESENTED THIS MONTH:

United States

China

United Kingdom

Togo

Senegal

Australia

Ireland

Japan

ARTIST BREAKDOWN

Two Lemon Demon songs this month! Every other artist had one song this month.

SONG OF THE MONTH

I have chosen February 28th - Dead Man by Self for the song of the month πŸ‘»

RECAP FOR LAST YEAR'S FEBRUARY WILL BE ADDED TO THIS POST SOON, I NEED A BREAK RIGHT NOW THOUGH.


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 29TH

149. Lemon Demon - Spirit Phone πŸ’½

Need I say more? 10/10

150. Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies πŸ’½

Y'know, I used to really like this album. Not anymore, though. LMAO! 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...