Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR (FEBRUARY 21ST 2024)

 I feel good today, but I’m still rather sleepy

Everything hurts :(


At least I have Nonagon Infinity


Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Invisible Face 👾

I CLIMB UP THE STALK AND PLANT THE BEAN

93 days until ya girl graduates >_<


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 21ST

146. King Gizzard - Nonagon Infinity 💽

Might be basic of me but Nonagon Infinity is my absolute favorite KGATLW album. I remember listening to King Gizzard for the first time, starting with Nonagon Infinity, being three seconds into Robot Stop and falling in love INSTANTLY. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...