Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 11, 2024

12 years (February 11th 2024)

 Mista Thug Isolation is 12 years old now.

Scared to talk to my crush tomorrow...

It's been four years. I had a crush on her all those years ago too I think, or something like that. But I didn't wanna believe it. 

Song of the Day: Lil Ugly Mane - Twistin' 👻

idk ... :O

103 days until ya girl graduatez........


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 11TH

138. Will Wood - In Case I Make It 💽

Finally listened to it!!!! After a year and a half I’m ginally listening to it!!!! And yeah it’s good I thought I wouldn’t like it but it’s good !!!! ^_^ :3 10/10

139. Lil Ugly Mane - Mista Thug Isolation 💽

I suck at talking about things I really like but this album was lifechanging I swear. Not a single song on this below a 9/10 in my opinion. 10 OUT OF MOTHERFLUFFING 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...