Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

im trying (February 27th 2024)

 I'm so tired.  I didn't get home early but I'm just so sleepy. I'm going to bed now. I've been taking my medicine irregularly that's probably what's wrong with me.

I started playing Nuclear Throne again, I'm not very good at it but it's fun. I've been sucking at this game for almost 5 years now. I don't really play video games much anymore. Just sleep when I get home. Or listen to music.

That girl I've been talking about is so nice,  I'm so thankful to have a friend like her. ^_^

I've been watching a bunch of Matt Rose YouTube videos lately. Matt Rose's videos are so entertaining when I'm bored. SKULL EMOJI!!!!!!!!

Song of the Day: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer ☢

In NLACakaNM we call this Sludgehammer. 

87 days until ya girl graduates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...