Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 4, 2024

DAY 400! (February 4th 2024)

 I've been doing this shit for 400 days. That's all I really wanna say I just feel kinda sad rn. 

Song of the Day: Hoplites - Ἡ τῶν λυσσημάτων ἄγγελος

GREEK METAL BAND? WRONG! CHINESE.

110 days until ya girl graduates! ^_^

MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 4TH 

127. Evil Bong 2: King Bong 📽

Also called Devil's Harvest. This one was actually really good. Fleshes out some of the characters from the first one. Including the namesake of this film franchise. I actually really like the Evil Bong as a character in this one. Velicity is an interesting character too. They actually had a human female character keep her clothes on for the whole film. I wasn't expecting that from the Evil Bong movies. 9/10 

Also the quote "HELP ME, I'M A FUCKIN DOOBIE!" is hilarious. 

128. Hoplites - Paramainomeni 💽

Too lazy to put in the Greek title but yeah I can see why this is the top album of 2024 so far it's pretty sick 9/10


FORGOT TO GIVE A RATING FOR JANUARY 2024. 5/10 MONTH TBH I FELT VERY AWKWARD I GOTTA LOCK IN THIS MONTH FEBRUARY 2024 WILL BE MY MONTH !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...