Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Overcoming my irl awkwardness (February 6th 2024)

Made a new friend today!!!!

I’m bad at talking to people irl so I’m really happy about it.

She seems nice :D but I am very awkward and I’ve been struggling talking to her….

But I feel good!!!! I think I could start talking to everyone else I’ve been meaning to say hi to for a while now but haven’t had the courage to!

Song of the Day: 1 Trait Danger - Back Up (He’s The Man) ⚡️

I use 👻 🧠 and 🩸 for these too much don’t I?

108 days until ya girl graduates


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 6TH

131. Evil Bong 3: The Wrath of Bong (2011) 📽

This one made me uncomfortable at times but I am going to watch every single one of these movies if it kills me. Gingerdead Man too because he becomes an important character in the later films and I feel like I need to watch his to understand the later Evil Bong movies but mannnn idk this is really… this one was really yucky at times and it cranks the weird sex stuff up to 11 but it was also really funny so for that I gotta give it a 7/10

132. 1 Trait Danger - 1 Trait Bangers

I like how they try to get a collab with Kurt Vonnegut, a guy who died in 2007. This album came out in 2021. It’s dumb fun but not too fun. 6/10 but I find some songs on here genuinely enjoyable. Might bump this up to 9/10 if I relisten to it and REALLY feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...