Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 16, 2024

The Crystal Ship (February 16th 2024)

I really like The Doors self titled. Sure it's shitty CIA funded circus music but it's FUN shitty CIA funded circus music. Every song on this album is really enjoyable in my opinion :D

I had a lot more planned to write today, but I don't feel like rambling much actually. Hmmmm.

I'll rank the songs on this album though.

1. The Crystal Ship

2. Light My Fire

3. Back Door Man

4. The End

5. Break On Through

6. Take It As It Comes

7. End of the Night

8. I Looked At You

9. Soul Kitchen

10. Alabama Song

11. Twentieth Century Fox



Song of the Day: The Doors - The Crystal Ship 🌊

I'll never get over the term "Shitty CIA funded circus music" it's so funny. 

98 days until graduation


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 16TH

143. The Doors - The Doors 💽

>*shitty CIA-funded circus music starts playing*

>I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN

>*shitty guitar solo*

>SHE GET HIIIIGH

>SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIGH

>SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

>*shitty ten minute keyboard solo*

>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>*song ends*

wow, truly the GOAT band. Thank you Jim Morrison for your truly groundbreaking """music""" 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...