Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 17, 2024

hehehehehe (February 17th 2024)

 I might be crushing on someone else now. I'm not sure, I still wanna be friends with the other girl I'm too scared to talk to if she doesn't think I'm a dumbass weirdo after weeks of not being able to say hi. Damn my social awkwardness.

I only speak when spoken to, a kitten got my tongue!!!!!

I'm not making that the song of the day yet. I'm obsessed with Talkshow Boy and  I just reached 5000 scrobbles but I'm honestly feeling....


Song of the Day: My Singing Monsters - Cold Island ❄

been years since i played this game. It still any good? 

97 days until graduation. 

MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 17TH

nahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...