Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 15, 2024

i lov tmbg (February 15th 2024)

That girl I talked about who I became friends with is really sweet I'm just scared. I know eventually imma have to tell her I'm trans. My Good Omens book was supposed to get here today but it arrived yesterday!!! Valentine's Day miracle!!! :P

I'm so sleepy, just let tomorrow come already.

Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Boat of Car 🌊

daddy sang bass 

99 days until graduation. 


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 15TH

142. They Might Be Giants - They Might Be Giants 💽

This album is the greatest thing since sliced bread. 10/10 but really deserves an 11/10 if I'm bein honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...