Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 5, 2024

WE MIGHT BE BACK ???? (February 5th 2024)

 I get super nervous when talking to people in real life but I feel like I'm getting better at it <3

YAYYY ^_^ 

We might be back, this is gonna be a good final semester of high school tbh. 

:D

Song of the Day: Tapir! - On A Grassy Knoll (We'll Bow Together) 🌱

I like the exclamation point at the end of the name. I imagine someone who saw a tapir and is going like "Tapir!"

109 days until ya girl graduates


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 5TH

129. The Landlady by Roald Dahl 📜

oh. I was not expecting that ending. Lol 8/10

130. Tapir! - The Pilgrim, Their God, and the King of my Decrepit Mountain

I see why this is listed as 2nd best of 2024. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...