Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 2, 2024

Dr Phil didnt see his shadow! (February 2nd 2024)

DR PHIL DIDNT SEE HIS SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!! SPRING WILL BE REAL SOON!!! ^_^ 

Tubi is so cool, tons of low budget horror movies... for free!

"Evil Bong" "Death Toilet" "Terror at Blood Fart Lake" "The Velocipastor"

this is what life is about ^_^

Song of the Day: Beat Happening - Teenage Caveman 🌲

Nobody does it like Calvin, Heather, and Bret!

I DONT REMBER WHEN I GRADUATE !


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 2ND

123. Beat Happening - You Turn Me On 💽

GODSEND IS THE BEST SONG ON THIS ALBUM AND FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS I CALLED IT THE WORST! NORA LYCOSA I SWEAR TO GOD. 10/10

124. Re-Animator (1985) 📽

I'm a slut for glowing green liquid. Herbert West is such a silly pookie. I just don't like the scene with the  severed head and Megan that's just... ugh. 9/10. Might be 10/10 because that scene is such a small part of the movie even if it made me extremely uncomfortable. I just adore sci-fi horror so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...