Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 10, 2024

20 years (February 10th 2024)

 Kanye West's debut album "The College Dropout" turns 20 years old today. It's a very very very very good album, but I don't like Kanye as a person.

Also Good Omens book getting here on Thursday! I'm excited to read it. :3

I'm feeling okay I guess. :D :D :D :D

thinkin about my crush but I'm scared to talk to her... :(

Monday I'll try to. 


Song of the Day: Kanye West - Last Call 🔥

Back when Kanye was tolerable as a person.

104 days until ya girl graduatez. :D


MEDIA LOG - FEBRUARY 10TH

137. Kanye West - The College Dropout 💽

obviously... 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...