Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Hallowed Be Thy Ween! (October 31st 2023)

 I didn't dress up for Halloween.

I wore my nightmare before christmas hoodie, and I took some pics in my bunny ears but I didn't wear them aside from the pics.




My girlfriend dressed up as Jill Valentine..... kinda. She did it for me because I talked about how I'd faint if she did that. She loves me <3


im just not feelin the festivities as much as i want to. might just be a dysphoria thing, i guess.

I like the pic I got here!!!! I don't feel pretty often anymore so it was a rare moment :D

9/10 month overall. 


Song of the Day: MF DOOM - Hoe Cakes

RIP. Can't believe it's been 3 years now, still hard to believe he's gone in the first place. 

214 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...