Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Hylics is....interesting (October 11th 2023)

 Friend of mine gifted me a game called Hylics. I played it. Wow, this is.... bizarre. But I love it! It feels like it was made for me. I didn't do much else today. I played a lil bit of Resident Evil 4 too. The remake and the original. The remake is awesome!!!!! The original is too, but the remake is awawawawawawa!!!!!!



Song of the Day: Your Favorite Martian - Take Over the World

Yeah... This sucks. It has a special place in my heart, though. It resonated so hard with 13 year old me. Can you tell I was months away from a gender crisis? 

234 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...