Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 27, 2023

Senior Skip Day! (October 27th 2023)

 Hello friends. Today I will tell the great tale of Ms. Nora Meadow and her sick ass senior skip day. 

I went to the mall and got some cool shit.

- A rosy maple moth plushie

- A cute druid cat sticker

- A Green Day CD, Dookie

- Spiderman 2 on PS5

- GKMC and TPAB vinyls

I dont have a record player, but i might get one for christmas!!!!!

I also had taco bell and oh my god tacos are so good with lettuce how am I just now finding this out? Im gonna start eating tacos with lettuce from now on because aaaaa theyre so good.

Then I saw the fnaf movie, SO GOOD!!!!! It was awesome. No spoilers though!

No school means I am having fun!!!

Song of the Day: Mac Miller - Senior Skip Day

duh doy

218 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...