Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 15, 2023

UMMMMMMM (October 15th 2023)

 So this test...I had a test in Statistics I missed, right? The test is.... weird. But interesting. I choose a book, I chose the 2nd Warrior Cats book, Fire and Ice. and I count the number of words in the first 30 sentences and calculate various statistics things with the data. I was expecting a more traditional test, but I'm not complaining whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!


Song of the Day: Death Grips - Spread Eagle Cross the Block

SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK 

230 days until ya girl is 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...