Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Senior Picture Day! (October 17th 2023)

 I went for senior pictures today! I was supposed to go 4 months ago but I got really anxious and pussied out. BUT GUESS WHAT?! It ended up fine. 

I got a haircut before, so my hair looked good. AND THE PICTURES TURNED OUT GREAT!

I got to wear a tuxedo, which I was worried about because ughhh too masculine but I THINK I LOOKED HOT IN IT !!!! and my girlfriend said I looked hot too ^w^


awawawawaawawawawawawawawawawawawawawaawawa senior pics turned out really good :D


nnnnnnnnnnghgh blehh >////<

hi.

I started a playthrough of Mother 3. Wasn't sure if I should play Mother 3 or Lisa the Painful next but after someone told me to play Mother 3 first to appreciate the inspiration Mother 3 took from Lisa I was convinced I needed to play that one first. I also never finished the first two Mother games but the same person told me I don't even need to which is good because I've really been wanting to play Mother 3. 

pretty good day today, except finding out ValidLs is back. But it's okay that piece of shit will get their comeuppance eventually! ^_^

Song of the Day: Eraserheads - Poorman's Grave

Just found this band today and I love them already.

228 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...