Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 12, 2023

RE4 Remake is Awesome! (October 12th 2023)

Fall Break means gaming all day.... Resident Evil 4 is awesome. Playing the remake and then maybe I'll play the original. Leon is awesome Ashley is awesome Ada is awesome Luis is awesome every character in this game is so awesome !!!!!!!!! The Merchant is cool too, I owe my life to him. I'm also playing on assist mode because WOW I suck!

Song of the Day: Your Favorite Martian - Jupiter

You could not tell me this is from the same people who made "Tig Ol Bitties" "Booty Store" and "My Balls"

233 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...