Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 13, 2023

October Friday 13th! (October 13th 2023)

 Ooh... So today is Friday October 13th. Friday 13 is the spooky day and October is the spooky month!! That's sooooooooo awesome!!!! Of course with it being the spooky season I've been playing Resident Evil, I'm almost finished with the RE4 remake...Dead By Daylight and Left 4 Dead 2 are other very cool horror games I enjoy, but I haven't played those in some time. But tis the season!

 My mom gave me her old iPod. Not much music I enjoy on it, though. Except Busta Rhymes and Eminem. I used to have an old iPod type thing, but it wasn't really an iPod. It had some music on it that I still enjoy to this day. Barenaked Ladies, They Might Be Giants, The Presidents of the United States of America, etc.

I woke up at 2pm after taking a nap at 9am. This is what happens when you spend all night playing a video game, folks. I don't think I'm gonna ruin my sleep schedule for a video game ever again! Even if it's absolutely amazing like the Resident Evil 4 remake. 

I might play the original next, who knows.


Song of the Day: Bjork - Bachelorette

Absolutely unbelievable for 1997, holy shit. 

232 days until ya girl is 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...