Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 16, 2023

I finished RE4 remake (October 16th 2023)

 Just finished the Resident Evil Four remake. I never played the original but what an awesome game. I could go on and on about what makes it so great but I'm too sleepy. I don't know if I wanna play original re4, mother 3, or lisa the painful next. Probably Mother 3, I've started countless playthroughs of it I never finished. 

Today was also my first day back from school and I feel... Much more confident than I did last quarter. I answered a question in English class and my teacher told me I was the first person in four semesters to answer that correctly. Which makes me feel awesome!!!!

I've got senior pictures tomorrow and I am nervous. I'm getting my hair done real nice for it because when I try to do it myself I feel like I do a terrible job and I had a bit of an anxiety attack about the whole thing last time... but that's not important. 


Song of the Day: David Bowie - Weeping Wall

This is gonna sound really specific and I probably sound like an idiot for saying it but it makes since in my head. This gives me late night 80s creepy educational low budget public access television show vibes. Stuff like that has always held a special place in my heart, even if I get a bit of an unsettled feeling. Think Peppermint Park. How this reminds me of things like that I don't know, but it does, okay?

229 days until ya girl is 18? I think. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...