Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Unexpected Turn of Events! (October 3rd 2023)

 I thought I had testing today. I did have testing today. But something happened and I wasn't able to take the rest of the test. Only the first part. I'll be taking it again on Thursday I think.

I got picked up from school early and did some homework took a nap. and did some homework, I guess.

I also just figured out how to strikethrough on this thing. Crazy how I've been so focused on the bold italics and underline tools I gave no love to strikethrough!

Hehe.


Song of the Day: King Crimson - Book of Saturday

Short but sweet. Well, short for a King Crimson song. Lol. 

242 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...