Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 8, 2023

My nitro is back! (October 8th 2023)

My nitro is back. Peep the banner!



I just love Daft Punk so much! How can you not?! Their music is awesome! I even love Human After All, which is considered by some to be a bad album, but I just loveeeeee it! 


also my new pfp! 


 Rebecca Chambers is just so awesome, I wanna be just like her. She's also so pretty o_O another reason I wanna be just like her! I'm not very good at the Resident Evil games and I die a lot but I'm trying my best to get into them I promise... I promise. 

I still feel a little ehhhhhhhhhh but hey, Fall Break! I don't have to worry about school while also feeling like shit. I do need to get some homework done, and I'm trying a little bit, but not as much as I should probably.

Song of the Day: Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I remember seeing this video as a young kid and sorta into Daft Punk and thinking it was the coolest thing ever

237 days until ya girl is 18!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...