Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 11, 2023

The Project is Done (December 11th 2023)

 I finished my English project, it's about how little Spotify pays artists, even if I'm part of the problem by still listening to music primarily on Spotify. I have been buying CDs and other physical music as a way to support artists.

So yeah. ^_^ I'm trying. If I had a streaming service I'd make sure artists get paid fairly, but I'm 17 so I wouldn't know what the hell I'm doing. But I wish streaming services paid artists what they deserve, y'know?

Also I recently learned former music piracy service turned streaming service Napster now currently pays artists more than Spotify does. Isn't that ironic?

Song of the Day: Kendrick Lamar - Loyalty

hi rihanna :D

SCP-173 days until ya girl turns 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...