Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 18, 2023

Can You Believe it Guys? (December 18th 2023)

 Christmas just a week away!

Christmas is in a week!

Woohoo! I am so happy about this information

Christmas just a week away, can you believe it?

Oh wow. Can you believe it?

Christmas, just in a week. It got here so fast.

Christmas, just a week away.


MY GIRLFRIEND GIFTED ME MVC3 TYSM BABE I LOVE YOUUUUUU

ALSO TODAY WAS MY LAST SCHOOL DAY OF THE SEMESTER!!!!!!! SEE Y'ALL IN JANUARY! >:P

I'm gonna work on improving myself the rest of this year, and moving into next year. I think I've made some baby steps, but I'm still nowhere near where I need to be. But with me turning 18 next year, I gotta get my shit together. 

Nora Lycosa forever.

Lycosa is another fake last name of mine, along with Meadow. 

Song of the Day: Death Grips - Death Grips is Online

wish they'd come back online for a new album

166 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...