Thursday, December 7, 2023

December 7th 2023

 Game Awards were awesome!

Elphelt Valentine was announced for Strive!

They may have debunnified my girl, but she's still awesome

Baldur's Gate 3 won game of the year, I'd say it's deserved. Would've rather it had been Resident Evil 4, but I get it. RE4 is just a remake, I understand. But still, fantastic game.

Spiderman 2 is great, Tears of the Kingdom and Mario Wonder look great, but I havent gotten around to it yet.

Alan Wake 2 also sounds interesting, but I haven't heard of it until the game awards.


Song of the Day: Will Wood - 2econd 2ight 2eer 

that was fun, goodbye.

177 days until  ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...