Sunday, December 10, 2023

December 10th 2023

 I'm almost done with my schoolwork, but there's many other things going on in Nora world!

You'll see.... :P


The things I had planned for today had to be cancelled due to some personal issues, but I'll have something special for y'all another time! :3


Song of the Day: Rabbit Junk - Blood

BRING ME MY SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAWWWWW YOU DIEEEEEEEEE
SO I SAILEDDDDDDD RIGHT TO YOUR BODY

I COULD DO NOTHING BUT STARE AT YOUR BLOODDDD
YOUR FINGERS ERECT AS MY DYING LOVEEEE

PAIN, FATE

PAIN, FATE
CHANGEEEE
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!
PAIN, FATE!

PAIN, FATE!

RAGEEEEEEE

AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIIIIGHT!

Sorry, I just got really into this song while writing the blog post. 

174 days until ya girl is 18!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 1st 2024

Dear Diary, Today is Jimmy Carter's 100th Birthday! Meaning that Jimmy Carter, the 38th President of the United States of America, is th...