Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 25, 2023

THE GIRL HERSELF (December 25th 2023)

 Made three more WoW characters, tryna try out every class.

Salorian, a Blood Elf Warlock

Nalean, a Draenei Priest

AND THE GIRL HERSELF! VERENIA THE UNDEAD WARRIOR.

I've never been so proud of a character I've made in my 12+ years of playing WoW
(Yes I've been playing since I was 5)

This is my girl and I'm proud of her. The name is alright, not sure how to feel about it. BUT I LOVE HER!
I wanna come up with some lore for her, but I'm not sure. Either way, she's awesome! I love her! 

Verenia is an ok name... I could buy a name change but I'm not gonna do that just because I'm kinda neutral at most on a character's name.

It's a good name but it doesn't feel like her. But that's enough on her. If I come up with some lore for her I'll definitely let you know.




NOW TO.... NORA LYCOSA'S 2023 CHRISTMAS HAUL

- SOME AWESOME CLOTHES, INCLUDING SOME COMFY PAJAMAS!
- SICK ASS RECORD/CD/CASSETTE PLAYER
- HI HOW ARE YOU BY DANIEL JOHNSTON (CASSETTE)
- BLEED AMERICAN BY JIMMY EAT WORLD (CD)
- FLOWER BOY BY TYLER THE CREATOR (CD)
- MADVILLAINY BY MADVILLAIN (CD)
- TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY BY KENDRICK LAMAR (VINYL)
- GOOD KID MAAD CITY BY KENDRICK LAMAR (VINYL)
- WOLF BY TYLER THE CREATOR (VINYL)
- SUPER MARIO RPG (NINTENDO SWITCH)
- SONIC FRONTIERS (PLAYSTATION 5)
- PERSONA 5 TACTICA (PLAYSTATION 5)

I also got some money, and so far with that I bought GTA 4 on Steam to gift to my girlfriend, and I bought Hiveswap Act 1 for myself...

yes im a homestuck fan.







I know no one reads these, but in the chance that someone comes across this in the future, I hope you had a great Christmas 2023! I did! 

Merry Christmas!

Song of the Day: Fishmans - うしろ姿

I cannot recommend Fishmans enough! 

159 days until ya girl is 18!














No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...