Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Disclaimer (December 17th 2023)


 

Jokes aside I've been hyperfixated on half of these at some point. 

Doctor Who - My girlfriend loves it, I've been trying to get into it for years to be honest.

NasuVerse - I was into it a while back

Persona - MMMMMHMMMM!!!

Capcom - Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Mega Man, and Ace Attorney. Four of my all time favorites.

Sega - I love Sonic and Puyo Puyo, do they really have anything else?

Nintendo - Pokemon, Kirby, Mario, Animal Crossing, Mother, Zelda, etc. I love Nintendo. <3

Berserk - It seems interesting, I guess...

Metal Gear - Hmmm, I might give it a chance

Gundam Breaker - Maybe

SNK - I used to think Darkstalkers was SNK until a year ago, but no, it's Capcom. I've been meaning to get into Darkstalkers btw. SNK is KoF right? I think I have one of the games for the Wii but I don't remember what it's like. 

Aracana Heart 3 - The hell is this?

Silent Hill - Seems interesting, Resident Evil is better though.

Battle Fantasia - The hell is this?

Blazblue - Been meaning to check it out.

XBlaze - The hell is this.4

and of course, Guilty Gear - ELPHELT MY BELOVED!!!!!!!!!



(and I do ship characters.)


Song of the Day: Naofumi Hataya - Palmtree Panic

I adore this game's soundtrack so much. The present version is my song of the day btw, but I do enjoy the other versions of this song, and might make them SOTD at some point. ^_^

165 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...