Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2023

Curious About D&D (December 29th 2023)

 I've been trying to get into D&D for years, but have had trouble getting into it.

Heard there's a thing called "Westmarches" on Discord that are good for beginners, considering checking it out.

Oh yeah, I also made two more WoW characters, too lazy to show them but


Sollux, Troll Mage (yes the name comes from exactly what you're thinking)

Tintari, Orc Shaman (my highest level character now)

I'm not much of a Shaman enjoyer, but Tintari is pretty cool.


Song of the Day: Pink Floyd - Brain Damage

I think I have brain damage. Not related to the song the title just reminded me of that.

155 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...