Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Sleepy Saturday (December 2nd 2023)

 Just a sleepy Saturday, yawn.

I'm bored. I can't wait to go back to school. I've been out for 2 weeks. I can't go to prom now. OOPS!

Random thought but I think it's incredible how Thundercat has musical talent gifted to him by the bass gods up above and uses it to write songs about eating pizza while jerking off and watching anime.


Heh.

:3

Goodnight.

I love music so much I've been listening to random music all day.


Song of the Day: Joy Division - Isolation

This album goes so hard one of the best things I've ever heard and I love how evil this song sounds.

Blink-182 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...