Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 30, 2023

I went to the mall! (December 30th 2023)

 I went to the mall today to maybe spend my Christmas money but I didn't find anything I wanted in any of the stores I went to!!!

There was a Denzel Curry CD but it's an album I still haven't gotten around to listening to, maybe if it was TA13OO. That's such an awesome album, my favorite of all time even.

I did buy some DLC for Soul Calibur 6 tho #MEOW

Tira is so cool and gender.


Song of the Day: Blur - Song 2

This is supposed to be a satire of grunge music, but it's actually my favorite Blur song! Maybe it's because I'm a grunge girlie. 

154 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...