Thursday, October 3, 2024

October 3rd 2024

Dear Diary,

Well...shit! I'm so behind on my work for college, I can't enjoy Fall Break. Not only that, but my girlfriend's fall break is next week! So we're not going to be able to enjoy fall break together. Shit just don't work out the way ya want it to. Whatever, yawn. I'm gonna do my homework and maybe talk to my girlfriend and watch Pokemon Friendlocke!!! :D I love my silly gay little life. I had no idea Skibidi Pete Ness was an actual thing that happened in season 2. Like one of the cutaway gags was a Cradily's head popping out of a toilet. This was in 2021. Saltydkdan predicted Skibidi Toilet.

Yawn. I'm so sleepy. I say that like I'm not always sleepy. I don't know what my problem is. I haven't watched Inanimate Insanity since 2021, I keep thinking about it because season 2 is ending soon, even though season 3 ended like a year ago? I dunno. 

Song of the Day: Sodikken - ムダな君 ☢️

Two years no new Sodikken music... think about what that does to a woman. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 4th 2024

Dear Diary, Fall Break! Yay! I'm gay for the Test Tube from Inanimate Insanity. Inanimate Insanity can't end because I need more gay...