Friday, October 4, 2024

October 4th 2024

Dear Diary,

Fall Break! Yay! I'm gay for the Test Tube from Inanimate Insanity. Inanimate Insanity can't end because I need more gay Test Tube moments because I'm gay for the silly Test Tube OH MY GOD!!!! I am very normal about the nerdy girl character archetype in media very normal indeed yes. I'm gay for nerds dude holy shit I'm gay as fuck for nerds. I don't know what I'm talking about I'm just so silly and sleepy right now. Silly sleepy and gay as hell! I love my girlfriend so much too omg I love my girlfriend I wish she was holding me right now and comforting me while I cry over my bullshit ass homework. 

I love my girlfriend so much. I love it when she hugs me, so warm and comforting I love her so fluffing much soooo much. Her presence is comforting, just the idea of her is comforting to me. I love her!!! >_< Goodness gracious me I need to update my funny lil carrd, I need to figure out how to make it look good and all. I've had that shit for five years and I never knew how people like... I dunno make their carrd's look actually good? I don't know how to explain what I mean, but I'll figure it out. 

Song of the Day: Jack Stauber - Windrag ☁️

How was he only like 17 when he wrote this? He was younger than me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 4th 2024

Dear Diary, Fall Break! Yay! I'm gay for the Test Tube from Inanimate Insanity. Inanimate Insanity can't end because I need more gay...