Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 4, 2023

star wars mid (May 4th 2023)

Nah it's alright I guess, Can be pretty dope as fuck sometimes ngl

FUCK I never know what to talk about with these anymore shit is so boring I cant wait for Summer I just have school every day and thats always fuckin boring

I had therapy today, next therapy appointment is on my birthday, lol.

I love fennec foxes


Song of the Day: The Capricorns - The New Sound
Top result for this song on YouTube is a video with "Song of the Day 1-20-10" in the title. Cool to see this was someone else's song of the day 13 years ago. I was 3 years old. :3 
Mannnn idk how long until I turn 18 anymore, I lost count 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...