Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

OH MY ACTUAL GOD (May 16th 2023)

 SOOOOO MY TEACHER ISNT HERE ANYMORE
HE GOT FIRED????? FOR BEATING A STUDENT UP??????

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???????????????

Damn, I actually liked him as a teacher too. He must really not have given a shit about his job anymore.

I wish I had more to talk about on these posts but I don't do much outside of school these days. 

God my Summer posts are gonna be so uninteresting if I don't get my shit together.


Song of the Day: The Living Tombstone - What I Want

MEEEEEEE :3 THIS SONG IS LITERALLY ME

382 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...