Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 28, 2023

funny brisket (May 28th 2023)

 So my girlfriend gifted me the Bridget DLC for Guilty Gear early for my birfday ^_^

(Thanks Sabby, I love ya!) <3

only problem is I didn't actually have the game so I bought it :3

It's pretty fun! Bridget is so cool with her awesome yo-yo and The Town Inside Me is suuuuuch a banger, brings out the silly trans girl in me. 


I've also still been hyperfixating hard on Touhou as usual, yknow

:3

Everything is so cool and awesome rn I'm 5 days into Summer vacation and I feel amazing so lovely :3

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Back to The Town Inside Me, someone described it as having and I quote "having the vibe of a 14 year old girl whose egg just cracked and is having a good time" and that is so real as someone who literally was a silly little dumb cringe 14 year old when her egg cracked. 

Now I'm a silly little cringe dumb 16 year old trans girl who's turning 17 in a few days, time flies fast doesn't it?


Song of the Day: AISHA - The Town Inside Me

This damn song brings me so much joy in a way I can't explain, it makes me think of the silly girl I want to be but I feel like I can't. I <3 Biscuit from Guilty Queer she's so silly. 

4 DAYS UNTIL YA GIRL IS 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...