Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 29, 2023

I HEART MUSIC! (May 29th 2023)

 Music is sooooooooooooo cool! I've been listening to a lot of music from different countries lately. Specifically countries in Asia such as Tajikistan and Azerbaijan!

I'm trying to listen to the top rated album on RYM from every country, starting with the countries of Asia. So far Aziza Mustafa Zadeh's Always (Top rated album by an artist from Azerbaijan) is my favorite album I've heard so far on this musical tour across Asia that I just recently started, but that may change! I definitely plan to check out more of her work, this one album I've heard from her is incredible and I want to hear more. 

That's all for today, Much Love <3.

Song of the Day: Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - A.J.D 

Whole album is incredible but I think I like this song the most!

3 DAYS UNTIL YA GIRL IS 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...